Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Truth about your Tap Water

Greetings!

Most of us assume that our tap water is pretty clean.  We really hope it is since we use tap water all day long...to drink, wash off our produce, wash our bodies and more.  Do I really want water that is full of chemicals and sewage to be 'washing off' my fruit?

Here is a nice site that tells you a little more info about your tap water.  You can even go to the water treatment site for your area and see how they treat your tap water.

Personally, I am very thankful to have Kangen Water in my life.  I can drink clean alkaline water and also clean all my produce thoroughly of pesticides and bacteria.   Kangen Water

So check out this interesting article on  Your Tap Water

To your Health!
Deborah Mumm, The Allergy Queen
Healthy Environments

No comments: