Thursday, July 03, 2008

Make Your Own Mosquito Repellent

Ouch! Slap! Ouch!
Is that the sound you'll be hearing this summer as you swat big fat mosquitos that have just been waiting and breeding in all that extra rain water this year? Yes...it looks like we may have a bumper crop of those pesky mosquitos this summer due to all the rainfall we've had.

As a parent, I am not too thrilled about using repellents containing DEET on my kids. This is considered a poison...why do you think mosquitos hate the stuff?

I have found a great little recipe for a natural mosquito repellent that I want to try this summer. Here it is.... Natural Mosquito Repellent

I'd love to hear from you if you try it...let me know if you think it works or not! Thanks.

Have a happy & healthy summer....

Debbie Mumm, The Allergy Queen at http://www.healthy-environments.com/

No comments: