Saturday, July 19, 2008

How can I get my Family to eat Fruits & Veggies every day?


As a mom of 5 kids, I know how difficult it is to always have a good, healthy meal every day. Football practice, school projects, errands to run...all make it hard to plan a meal that everyone can sit down to and enjoy.

Did you know that we are supposed to eat 7 fruits and vegetables each day? That doesn't mean 7 bites either. Even 7 is a low number with pesticides, pollution and early picking of produce affecting the nutritional value of our fruits & veggies.

We recently started using Juice Plus. It is a natural whole-food supplement with 17 fruits & veggies. They are easy to take and my kids don't mind getting some of their nutrition this way. The gummy type chewables are a real hit! They taste so good I have to hide them so Alex won't eat the whole jar. Even my teenagers want to eat them!
Do you want to read a little more about Juice Plus?

If you are a parent like me, you'll be glad to have a supplement like this available for families.


So...go have a nectarine or something and take a look at the studies backing these supplements. It is impressive!

Have a healthy day!

Deborah Mumm
The Allergy Queen



No comments: