by Susan M. Lark, M.D. and James Richards, M.B.A.
• I do not feel my best when I eat fast foods, fried foods, colas, and desserts.
• I do not feel my best when I eat red meat or red meat dishes.
• I do not tolerate acidic condiments like vinegar and lemon juice.
• I regularly consume processed and refined foods that contain chemical
• I regularly consume breads and baked goods made with white flour and sugar.
• I eat few fruits and vegetables.
• I drink more than one cup of coffee or tea each day.
• I frequently take ascorbic acid (vitamin c), aspirin, or antibiotics
• I do not tolerate alcohol
• I have a history of cigarette smoking
• I frequently travel by plane
• I often feel exhausted after vigorous exercise or very physical work.
• I often experience fatigue and lack of stamina.
• I run out of breath running up stairs or walking briskly.
• I am physically and mentally tired after an hour of desk work.
• I have a tendency to be pessimistic, with little energy for new projects.
• I have thin, porous bones.
• I have poorly developed muscles.
• I often experience muscle stiffness and soreness.
• I am over fifty years of age.
• I catch colds or flus frequently. I am susceptible to heartburn, cancer sores, food or environmental allergies, and sore throat.
• I have a history of osteoporosis, arthritis, gout, lung disease, or kidney disease.
Yes to 6 or more of these is a reason to be concerned.
**Learn to become more Alkaline...with more Alkaline foods and drinking a balanced Alkaline water!