Friday, July 13, 2012

Are You Acidic Checklist?

Checklist:  Are You Overly Acidic?

Taken from “The Chemistry of Success”
by Susan M. Lark, M.D. and James Richards, M.B.A.

Lifestyle factors:
• I do not feel my best when I eat fast foods, fried foods, colas, and desserts.
• I do not feel my best when I eat red meat or red meat dishes.
• I do not tolerate acidic condiments like vinegar and lemon juice.
• I regularly consume processed and refined foods that contain chemical
additives.
• I regularly consume breads and baked goods made with white flour and sugar.
• I eat few fruits and vegetables.
• I drink more than one cup of coffee or tea each day.
• I frequently take ascorbic acid (vitamin c), aspirin, or antibiotics
• I do not tolerate alcohol
• I have a history of cigarette smoking
• I frequently travel by plane
Performance indicators:
• I often feel exhausted after vigorous exercise or very physical work.
• I often experience fatigue and lack of stamina.
• I run out of breath running up stairs or walking briskly.
• I am physically and mentally tired after an hour of desk work.
• I have a tendency to be pessimistic, with little energy for new projects.
Physical indicators:
• I have thin, porous bones.
• I have poorly developed muscles.
• I often experience muscle stiffness and soreness.
• I am over fifty years of age.
Medical history:
• I catch colds or flus frequently. I am susceptible to heartburn, cancer sores, food or environmental allergies, and sore throat.
• I have a history of osteoporosis, arthritis, gout, lung disease, or kidney disease.

Yes to 6 or more of these is a reason to be concerned.

**Learn to become more Alkaline...with more Alkaline foods and drinking a balanced Alkaline water!

Deborah Mumm
http://www.TheWetterWater.com 

Follow Me!
http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml

No comments: