Sunday, October 18, 2009
Grayslake, IL 2009 Trick or Treating Times
The Village of Grayslake has a specific time for Trick or Treating on Halloween, October 31, 2009. The Village Board designates the time for Halloween Trick or Treating within the Grayslake Village limits.
This year’s “Trick or Treating” will take place on p.Saturday, October 31st from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For questions about Grayslake's “Trick or Treating”, please contact the Request for Service System at (847) 223-8515.
Additionally, the Grayslake Police Department offers the following safety tips for Halloween Trick or Treating:
1. Only “Trick or Treat” in neighborhoods and at houses that you are familiar with.
2. “Trick or Treat” in groups or with parents/guardians.
3. Do not wear any costumes that may obstruct your vision or are tripping hazards.
4. Only cross the street at intersections and be watchful of road traffic.
5. Do not enter a home to receive a treat.
6. Accept only wrapped or sealed treats...no homemade snacks from strangers.
7. Bring a flashlight and wear reflective tape if it will be getting dark.
8. Only go to homes that looks like someone is home. (front light on, door ajar, etc.)
2009 Trick or Treating Times for Gurnee, IL
The Village of Gurnee Police Department requests that all trick-or-treaters limit haunting to the hours of 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 31, 2009. The Village also asks that you be respectful of your neighbors while trick-or-treating. Only go to homes of people you know. If you have questions regarding trick-or-treating hours, please contact the Village of Gurnee Police Department at (847) 599-7000.
Have a Safe, Spooky and Happy Halloween!
For more tips on how to stay healthy after eating all that candy...
Visit Deborah Mumm at http://www.healthy-environments.com/nutrition.asp