Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Teenagers & Weather

It is official! In a teenagers eye (especially a fashion-minded girl) weather is no obstacle to the clothes you must wear. Today our daughter, in 7th grade, wore a sweatshirt and jeans to school. It was 30 degrees outside. No coat, no gloves...
When I asked her why none of the 3 different coats she owns in the closet could be worn today the reply was..."It will make me look fat."
End of story....
I think if I had to eliminate clothes because they made me look fat, I just wouldn't have anything to wear!
However, we do make our daughter take vitamins and try to watch that she eats a pretty good diet. She does seem to stay healthy. So to keep my stress levels down I just do a lot of sighing...and move on to other more pressing topics...like the natural disaster area happening in her bedroom.
But that is another story!

See this article directory...Blogs Directory

Have a great day....
The Allergy Queen
http://www.healthy-environments.com

No comments: