Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Soda Feeds Cancer & Tumors!


Greetings!

It wasn't that long ago that I enjoyed a soda or Gatorade as a special treat. I didn't buy that stuff often but did keep it available for my kids and their friends when they came over to visit. This is now a distant memory in my past. I love my kids and care for their friends too much to offer them a soda...or as some Naturopathic doctors call soda...Cancer in a Can.

Studies show that sodas and Gatorades will encourage cancer and tumors to grow in a body. I have shown people in my Kangen Water demos that these drinks take about 3 days for the body to recover from the acid amount it added to the body. I am not that thirsty...to drink 30 glasses of water to eliminate the acid from soda or Gatorade.

Here is one study that shows the dangers of drinking soda!
Cancer & Tumor Growth from Soda

So...have an Iced Tea, Lemonade or better yet, water...or Kangen Water...instead of a cancer enhancing drink. Okay?

Have a healthy day!

Deborah Mumm
The Allergy Queen
Healthy Environments

No comments: