If you think you don't have time to spring clean this year, try to take a few minutes here and there to spruce up your house.
If you have FIVE minutes....
- Clean kitchen countertops.
- Clean the backsplash.
- Wipe out refrigerator crisper drawers. Line drawers with paper towels so next time you can just toss the dirty paper towel with a clean one.
- Clean out one or two shelves in your refrigerator or freezer.
- Disinfect the trash can.
- Clean the microwave. Spritz the inside with water then turn on high for a few seconds. Allow to sit for a minute, then wipe with a clean cloth.
- Wipe woodwork in your kitchen.
- Wipe a few drawer and cabinet handles.
- Sort through a favorite junk drawer.
Deborah Mumm, The Allergy Queen, http://www.healthy-environments.com/